Consumer Financial Assistance
To provide immediate relief to those who may be facing financial hardship, we made the following changes for all consumer and business customers through July 30, 2020:
- Non-Sufficient Funds fees waived for all transactions of $100 and less.
- Unavailable Funds fees waived for all transactions.
- Next-day availability for funds from deposited checks increased from $200 to $500.
- Penalty applicable to Certificate of Deposit accounts waived for early withdrawals.
Loan Payment Assistance
- Beginning March 23, 2020, we suspended foreclosure sales and evictions.
- Beginning March 31, 2020, we are waiving loan late payment charges for all Thomaston Savings Bank customers. This waiver is automatic and there is no action you need to take to request it.
- If you are experiencing finanical hardship as a result of COVID-19, we will offer up to a 90-day grace period (also commonly referred to as payment forbearance) for mortgage, home equity, personal, and auto loan payments. In addition, we will provide an opportunity to extend the forbearance period if you are faced with continued hardship resulting from COVID-19.
- If you request payment assistance, we will not report late or missed payments during the forbearance period to credit reporting agencies.
Automatic Payments Notice: If you have established automatic payments for your loan or line of credit, and your next payment due date is within the next 3 business days, please call us at 855.344.1874. Otherwise, your automatic payment may process on your next scheduled due date before we are able to process your request.
Step 1 - Complete a COVID-19 Borrower Assistance Form
Download and complete our COVID-19 Borrower Assistance Form.
Step 2 - Initiate Your Request for Assistance
Complete and submit the information below to intiate your request for payment assistance. A Loan Officer will contact you soon to discuss your request and collect your completed COVID-19 Borrower Assistance Form.